Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Zero most powerful quantity in the unvierse

1. May 14, 2003 #1
    Hey dudes, quick question i have a paper due on Friday about zero, and i have some ok stuff about zero. I looked at the recent to the power of zero thread, and i am going to use that example in my paper. However when i try to use the search feature on this site it says there are no matches to zero or 0....

So if you could possibly post maybe a link to some threads in here about zero i'd really appreciate it :)

Didn't find anything useful on google either. I am doin a paper about Zero, how it is the most powerful quantity in the unvierse. So any proofs on it woudl be wickedly appreciated :D

Thx

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2003 #2
    The most powerful quantity in the universe? I think you're going to have some trouble proving that. Although it is indeed totally an opinion.

4. May 14, 2003 #3
    Its philosophy :P

5. May 14, 2003 #4
    Re: Zero

A search for zer* works, the o is a wildcard, weird how zero doesn't return anything, even Zero is a member, so you would think all references to him would show up...hope I helped.:smile:

6. May 15, 2003 #5
    A book called Zero should help you if you can find it soon enough.

7. May 15, 2003 #6
    I did :D
    On my seventh page. You know i just realized, i wrote seven pages about nothing...........
    Now that insane

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?