Zero most powerful quantity in the unvierse

• Thread starter Snipe65
  • Start date

Snipe65

Hey dudes, quick question i have a paper due on Friday about zero, and i have some ok stuff about zero. I looked at the recent to the power of zero thread, and i am going to use that example in my paper. However when i try to use the search feature on this site it says there are no matches to zero or 0....

So if you could possibly post maybe a link to some threads in here about zero i'd really appreciate it :)

Didn't find anything useful on google either. I am doin a paper about Zero, how it is the most powerful quantity in the unvierse. So any proofs on it woudl be wickedly appreciated :D

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicalAtheist

The most powerful quantity in the universe? I think you're going to have some trouble proving that. Although it is indeed totally an opinion.

Snipe65

Its philosophy :P

Re: Zero

Originally posted by Snipe65
However when i try to use the search feature on this site it says there are no matches to zero or 0....
A search for zer* works, the o is a wildcard, weird how zero doesn't return anything, even Zero is a member, so you would think all references to him would show up...hope I helped.:smile:

A book called Zero should help you if you can find it soon enough.

Snipe65

I did :D
On my seventh page. You know i just realized, i wrote seven pages about nothing...........
Now that insane