Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Zero?

1. Jan 29, 2005 #1
    What ever happened to zero from PF2? He was great to have in philosophy debates.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 29, 2005 #2

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Zero moved to a new state, got a new girlfriend, and stopped posting.

4. Jan 29, 2005 #3
    in other words, he got a life.

5. Jan 29, 2005 #4

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So you're saying we should rename this area Losers' Lounge ?

6. Jan 29, 2005 #5

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

Anybody remember Psychodelerium (awesome name, wish I'd thought of it)? He was a strong thinker . . . DT Strain too (though I never once agree with either of them).

7. Jan 29, 2005 #6
    I'd be the owner if it were that. :rolleyes:

8. Jan 29, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Hey, we're not losers, we're uhm, hmmmm.

Let me think about this and I'll get back to you.

9. Jan 29, 2005 #8
    maybe we could do a list of members that haven't post in a long time... One of the first that comes to my mind is ZapperZ

10. Jan 29, 2005 #9

Evo

Where is ZapperZ? Does anyone know? His sudden disappearance worries me. He was pretty dedicated to this site.

11. Jan 29, 2005 #10
    Possibly in a bar drinking a beer with humanino

12. Jan 29, 2005 #11

Evo

:rofl: :rofl:

13. Jan 29, 2005 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I find PF to be a fascinating brew of intellect, creativity, and social interaction. The most interesting conversation around here where we live is when to cut the hay.

14. Jan 29, 2005 #13

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought maybe he was working his tail off for the APS March Meeting (like I should be), but didn't find his name among the author list. Besides he's moved out of Cond. Mat. to High Energy...so I guess it may be the April Meeting (they haven't relased the schedule for that one though).

Or maybe he found himself a life ! :biggrin:

15. Jan 29, 2005 #14

Evo

Valued PF members should not be allowed to get a life! :mad:

Gokul, if you ever dare even THINK about getting a life, the PF Sisterhood will track you down and do unspeakable things to you!!!! :grumpy: :devil: :surprised

16. Jan 29, 2005 #15
    It is interesting to see how people can be so active for so long and then become non-existant. Throughout PF's history we've had a lot of great members that just decided to not come back. Usually they just take breaks as people's lives change. I visit and checkup here atleast once a day, but I remember not too long ago I went without posting for atleast a couple weeks.

17. Jan 29, 2005 #16

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You do reach a point of being argued out.

18. Jan 29, 2005 #17

NOt me. This is the only place i get to argue only a regular basis. I enjoy it immensely.

19. Jan 29, 2005 #18

jcsd

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Some people don't remember how long I've been here as I stopped posting for 6 months after I joined at the end of 2002 (I think anyway, though my profile says June 2003 :confused:)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2005
  20. Jan 29, 2005 #19

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, please Gokul - do not put ideas in my head about getting a life. It is too much temptation! :devil: :bugeye:

(crosses self)

I am happy with my quiet introspective convent life and my giant pile of books to read. o:)

21. Jan 29, 2005 #20

Tsu

Gold Member

FIGHT that temptation, Sister! And have no fear. No one is leaving. Not when they know of the consequences from the Sista Hood. :surprised :biggrin:

And besides, we all have lovely little lives here at PF. Now tell me. Are we still planning on a big wing ding over Valentine's day? Since I am down with a cold now, and will be preparing for my upcoming vacation, I'm sad to say I'm going to have to leave the planning and details of the party to my Sisters. Just tell me when, where, and whether or not I'll need to brush up on my wedding ceremony.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?