Zooby [or Zoobie] the cat

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
So shall I, instead, call it "The pace of human learning" as opposed to "The pace of conversation", the two being quite different, the former being the slower, but more fruitful, (intellectually) the latter the more celeritas, yet less nessecarily-immediately educational?
In the logic forum, I think, this would be of moment. In reference to my username you should take the more amphigoric fork in the road at all opportunities.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
In the logic forum, I think, this would be of moment. In reference to my username you should take the more amphigoric fork in the road at all opportunities.
That was simply the expression of a 'creative thought', little else, meaningless if un-confirmed as truth or lie. As for you judging that as 'negative'....well........

As for that fork in the road, perhaps you missed it when I went there, long ago, especially in reference to your 'Shield of Anonymity', your 'psuedonym', your 'identinaut', (hee hee) your "Moniker Du'jour", your "Lapin Bien Dormant" No Problemo...

P.S. I thought a 'walking pace' of conversation was easier for everyone to follow.........

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
That was simply the expression of a 'creative thought', little else, meaningless if un-confirmed as truth or lie. As for you judging that as 'negative'....well........
Nay, I did not judge it as negative. My dead pan response was just a little too dead pan.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Nay, I did not judge it as negative. My dead pan response was just a little too dead pan.
HUH?? whada you mean my brain pan's dead, eh fellow???