Did You Miss the Zooby Sighting at PF?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the Zooby sighting at the PF was mentioned. Shaggy and Daphne saw the creature, and while they were scheming on how to catch it, Zooby was gone. Plover was crushed under anvil marked "ACME" when trying to capture Zooby with his industrial strength magnet. Zero is gone, and FZ+ is back.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Zooby sighting at PF!

Where have you been? We were just talking about you.

Physics news on Phys.org
what? the gay I mean gray alien? here?

No, our old buddy Zoobyshoe. He's a bigfoot.

who's the gray alien?

Shaggy asked Daphne.

yup, me and plover saw him, too.

We schemed all night on how to lay a trap for him but by the time we came up with the perfect plan (actually plover came up with it - I just took notes) Zooby was gone.

I was left holding a bag of zooby-food shaped iron pellets.

And plover, poor plover, with his industrial strength magnet, was crushed under an anvil marked "ACME" that came out of nowhere. :cry:

I think Zoobys like to sneak around and hide in the bushes for awhile before letting loose a blood curdling, hair raising, heart stopping, primordial one liner.

Last edited:
Zooby !?? Where ? How ? When ?

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is mud...

I seem to remember zoobies being attracted to bad limericks and easy women.

Ivan Seeking said:
Where have you been? We were just talking about you.
And did anyone mention me?

Ungrateful little %$*&...

FZ+ said:
And did anyone mention me?

Ungrateful little %$*&...
FZ+ ! Where have you been! I haven't even wanted to type anything in the Psuedo science forum because you haven't been around to debunk it.

:smile: Hello FZ+, long time no see. Is Zero coming back too?

Zero's gone? Wow...

Yes, we're all coming back, once they let us.

FZ+! :smile:

now, where's Njorl?? He should be here any second...

Wow, did the mothership return last night?

FZ+! Where have you been?

Zooby better get his hairy buns back in here, everyone misses him!

I wish Njorl would come back.

FZ+! Hey buddy we were just talking about you as well. Welcome back.

I should have enough posted in S&D to keep you busy for the next year or so. :biggrin:

Welcome back FZ+, it's been a while and we've missed you ... please don't leave again, OK?

Wow, all these typefaces I haven't seen in so long suddenly reappear! Was there a big escape over at the loony bin? :rofl: Welcome back; now stick around this time!

yeah, welcome back everyone. This place has fallen apart since you left. You should see some of the crazy people who were handed awards this year.

What is a Zooby sighting at PF?

A Zooby sighting at PF refers to a reported sighting of a mysterious creature, known as a Zooby, at a PF (Planet Fitness) location. These sightings have gained attention and sparked curiosity among the public.

What does a Zooby look like?

The description of a Zooby varies among different sightings, but it is often described as a small, furry creature with sharp teeth and glowing eyes. Some reports also mention wings and the ability to fly.

Are Zoobies real?

There is no concrete evidence to prove the existence of Zoobies. Some believe that they are a myth or a hoax, while others speculate that they could be a new species that has yet to be discovered by science.

Why are there so many sightings at PF locations?

The reason for the high number of Zooby sightings at PF locations is unclear. Some theories suggest that the creatures are drawn to the bright lights and loud music at the gym, while others believe that these sightings may be a publicity stunt by the gym chain.

Has anyone captured a Zooby?

To date, there have been no confirmed reports of anyone capturing a Zooby. Some have claimed to have caught one, but there is no evidence to support these claims. It is important to note that capturing or harming any potential new species is unethical and illegal.