Exploring GCT, ZPE, and Angel Light: A Scientist's Perspective

• Thread starter ravenfire
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Light
In summary, this person is trying to start a discussion on some of the latest topics in antigravity and UFOs. Most of the posts on this board are skepticism or debunking, so this post does not fit in with the current tone of the forum.
ravenfire
Greetings everyone. I just recently signed up to the site and I wanted to post some information and get some feedback from the board. I was suprised at the variety of topics covered on this forum. I think I can get some fair but honest feedback.

Has anyone heard of GCT (Gravity Control Technologies). There research is based upon "monatomic" substances and there interactions with the ZPF.
http://www.gctspace.com/main.html

Also, is anyone familiar with an inventor by the name of Troy Hurtubise?
I have done some additional research on him and most of what he claims seems legit. Check out the video discovery did on him with his specially developed LIMBC armor. http://www.americanantigravity.com/hurtubise.shtml

His most newest invention is called angel light. I am still somewhat skeptical of this and would like to know what the general consensus of the forum is regarding this. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Have you seen the Angel Light demonstrated?

And you won't. :biggrin:

UFO's, Antigravity, John Titor and Bigfoot? These are all posted on this particular board. I guess I fail to see how they are ok but what I posted is not. Maybe I was wrong.
Oh well.

ravenfire said:
UFO's, Antigravity, John Titor and Bigfoot? These are all posted on this particular board. I guess I fail to see how they are ok but what I posted is not. Maybe I was wrong.
Oh well.
You're right, you asked for people's opinions on the topics, you were not presenting them as proven fact.

You should be skeptical, it shows promise.

Well it is a skepticism and debunking forum... the majority of posts in here are lacking "proven facts." I don't see anything wrong with the post. Although I rarely post myself, I do enjoy reading your discussions. I understand that you are trying to an organized board with on-topic discussions, but perhaps you could be a little less strict with the rules... that might encourage more people to join in on the discussions. Just my 2 cents.

1. What is ZPE?

ZPE stands for Zero Point Energy, also known as vacuum energy. It is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have, and is often referred to as the energy of the vacuum. It is a concept in quantum physics that has yet to be fully understood and harnessed.

2. What is GCT?

GCT stands for Grand Unified Theory, also known as Theory of Everything. It is a theoretical framework that aims to explain and unify all physical aspects of the universe, including the fundamental forces of nature and the behavior of matter at a quantum level. It is still a topic of ongoing research and has not been fully developed or proven.

3. What is Angel Light?

Angel Light is a term that is often used in spiritual and metaphysical contexts. It refers to a type of healing energy or vibration that is said to be channeled from higher beings, such as angels or divine entities. It is believed to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

4. How are ZPE, GCT, and Angel Light related?

ZPE, GCT, and Angel Light are all concepts that are not fully understood or proven by science. They fall under the realm of theoretical physics and metaphysics, and there is currently no known direct relationship between them. However, some theories suggest that ZPE and GCT may be connected and may play a role in understanding the existence and properties of Angel Light.

5. Can ZPE, GCT, or Angel Light be harnessed for practical use?

At this time, ZPE, GCT, and Angel Light have not been harnessed for practical use. These concepts are still being researched and explored by scientists and spiritual practitioners, and their potential applications are not yet fully understood. More research and advancements in technology may eventually lead to the harnessing of these energies for practical purposes, but it is not currently possible.