Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

ZPE, GCT and Angel Light.

1. May 12, 2005 #1
    Greetings everyone. I just recently signed up to the site and I wanted to post some information and get some feedback from the board. I was suprised at the variety of topics covered on this forum. I think I can get some fair but honest feedback.

Has anyone heard of GCT (Gravity Control Technologies). There research is based upon "monatomic" substances and there interactions with the ZPF.
    http://www.gctspace.com/main.html

Also, is anyone familiar with an inventor by the name of Troy Hurtubise?
    I have done some additional research on him and most of what he claims seems legit. Check out the video discovery did on him with his specially developed LIMBC armor. http://www.americanantigravity.com/hurtubise.shtml

His most newest invention is called angel light. I am still somewhat skeptical of this and would like to know what the general consensus of the forum is regarding this. Thanks again!

2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2005 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Have you seen the Angel Light demonstrated?

And you won't. :biggrin:

4. May 12, 2005 #3

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

5. May 12, 2005 #4
    UFO's, Antigravity, John Titor and Bigfoot? These are all posted on this particular board. I guess I fail to see how they are ok but what I posted is not. Maybe I was wrong.
    Oh well.

6. May 12, 2005 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

You're right, you asked for people's opinions on the topics, you were not presenting them as proven fact.

7. May 18, 2005 #6

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

You should be skeptical, it shows promise.

8. May 18, 2005 #7
    Well it is a skepticism and debunking forum... the majority of posts in here are lacking "proven facts." I don't see anything wrong with the post. Although I rarely post myself, I do enjoy reading your discussions. I understand that you are trying to an organized board with on-topic discussions, but perhaps you could be a little less strict with the rules... that might encourage more people to join in on the discussions. Just my 2 cents.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?