Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Zumdahl's Chemistry

1. Nov 8, 2006 #1
    Hello,

If anyone know an online book website for Zumdahl's Chemistry Fifth Edition please share it, i am looking for it.

Also, if anyone have the answer book, pdf file? or link plz let me know.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 8, 2006 #2
    Noone will give you the answer book unless you are a teacher. Copying will get you nowhere. There are sufficeinet answers in the back of the text book as it is.

4. Nov 8, 2006 #3
    Who said someone was going to copy? Was that the first thing that popped to your head? Sometimes, it happens that the teacher doesn't check each and every problem just see's that we did all of them.

:rolleyes:

5. Nov 10, 2006 #4
    umm my chemistry teacher has it.... (yeah now that reeeely helps doesnt it! :Rolleyes: )
    umm may i ask why you are using the fifth edition?? i mean how come im using the 7th??

6. Nov 10, 2006 #5
    By the time you are done copying you could have allready done the problems. Copying will not help you in the long run. You wont learn anything. I don't see whats so hard about doing work...

7. Dec 4, 2006 #6
    My recollection is that Zumdahl's book could be purchased, and for an extra $10-$15 you could get the answer book bundleled in.

8. Dec 4, 2006 #7
    Raymond Changs Chemistry is also good.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?