Find Zumdahl's Chemistry 5th Edition Online or PDF

• Thread starter Juwad
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, the conversation is about finding an online book website for Zumdahl's Chemistry Fifth Edition and the answer book in pdf form. The conversation also includes a discussion about copying and the importance of doing work. It is mentioned that Zumdahl's book can be purchased with the answer book bundleled in, and there is a recommendation for Raymond Chang's Chemistry book as well.
Juwad
Hello,

If anyone know an online book website for Zumdahl's Chemistry Fifth Edition please share it, i am looking for it.

Also, if anyone have the answer book, pdf file? or link please let me know.

Thanks

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Noone will give you the answer book unless you are a teacher. Copying will get you nowhere. There are sufficeinet answers in the back of the textbook as it is.

Who said someone was going to copy? Was that the first thing that popped to your head? Sometimes, it happens that the teacher doesn't check each and every problem just see's that we did all of them.

:rolleyes:

umm my chemistry teacher has it... (yeah now that reeeely helps doesn't it! :Rolleyes: )
umm may i ask why you are using the fifth edition?? i mean how come I am using the 7th??

Juwad said:
Who said someone was going to copy? Was that the first thing that popped to your head? Sometimes, it happens that the teacher doesn't check each and every problem just see's that we did all of them.

:rolleyes:

By the time you are done copying you could have allready done the problems. Copying will not help you in the long run. You won't learn anything. I don't see what's so hard about doing work...

My recollection is that Zumdahl's book could be purchased, and for an extra $10-$15 you could get the answer book bundleled in.

Raymond Changs Chemistry is also good.

What is "Find Zumdahl's Chemistry 5th Edition Online or PDF"?

"Find Zumdahl's Chemistry 5th Edition Online or PDF" is a search query that is commonly used by students and educators looking for an online or PDF version of the textbook "Chemistry" written by Steven S. Zumdahl. It is a popular chemistry textbook used in high schools and colleges.

Is it possible to find the 5th edition of Zumdahl's Chemistry online or in PDF format?

Yes, it is possible to find the 5th edition of Zumdahl's Chemistry online or in PDF format. Many online retailers and textbook websites offer digital versions of the textbook for purchase or rental. It is also possible to find free PDF versions through online file sharing platforms, although it is important to make sure these sources are reputable.

What are the benefits of accessing Zumdahl's Chemistry online or in PDF format?

There are several benefits to accessing Zumdahl's Chemistry online or in PDF format. Firstly, it is more affordable than purchasing a physical copy of the textbook. It also allows for easy access, as you can read the textbook on your computer, tablet, or phone at any time. Additionally, digital versions often have interactive features such as quizzes and study tools.

Are there any disadvantages to using the online or PDF version of Zumdahl's Chemistry?

One potential disadvantage of using the online or PDF version of Zumdahl's Chemistry is that it may be harder to navigate compared to a physical textbook. Some students also prefer having a physical copy to highlight and take notes in. Additionally, if you do not have reliable internet access, it may be difficult to access the online version.

Is the online or PDF version of Zumdahl's Chemistry the same as the physical copy?

Generally, the online or PDF version of Zumdahl's Chemistry is the same as the physical copy. However, there may be slight differences in formatting or page numbers. It is important to make sure you are accessing the correct edition of the textbook to ensure you have the same material as your classmates or instructor.