Skip to main content
Physics Forums - Science by Humans
Physics Forums - Science by Humans
  • Insights Blog
    -- Browse All Articles -- Physics Articles Astronomy Articles Math Articles Education Articles Computing Articles
  • Forums
  • Trending
Log in Sign up Style variation
System Light Dark
What's new Search

Search

By:
Prefer Google? Add "physicsforums" to your query — search Google →
  • Latest activity
  • Register
Menu
Log in

Register

Navigation
More options
Style variation
System Light Dark
Contact us
Close Menu
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
  • Forums
  • Martin TSK

Recent content by Martin TSK

  1. M

    I can calculate only UTS but some questions I don't know how to attempt

    • Martin TSK
    • Post #5
    • Sep 1, 2022
    • Forum: Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
  2. M

    I can calculate only UTS but some questions I don't know how to attempt

    UTS = Max load/Area Uts =90000N/0.00045 m² UTS =200Megga N/m²
    • Martin TSK
    • Post #3
    • Aug 25, 2022
    • Forum: Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
  3. M

    Ultimate tensile stress of material

    A is UTS and B is Breaking point
    • Martin TSK
    • Post #5
    • Aug 25, 2022
    • Forum: Introductory Physics Homework Help
  4. M

    Ultimate tensile stress of material

    • Martin TSK
    • Post #4
    • Aug 25, 2022
    • Forum: Introductory Physics Homework Help
  5. M

    I can calculate only UTS but some questions I don't know how to attempt

    • Martin TSK
    • Thread
    • Aug 25, 2022
    • Replies: 5
    • Forum: Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
See more
  • Forums
  • Martin TSK
Physics Forums Independent since 2001. Moderated by volunteer experts.
  • Style chooser Style variation
    System Light Dark
  • Change width
  • Contact
  • About
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Help
  • RSS
2026 © Physics Forums, All Rights Reserved
Back
Top