I'm wondering how and in what time frame new technologies emerged and found application in the history of science. I could make several examples of those which suddenly and unexpectedly changed the world, but not the vice-versa. In particular, I'm wondering which didn't find an application or remained undeveloped for a long time (say at least a couple of decades) but then found its way to success?
Homework Help(3 Viewers)Seek out and help with student's math and science homework help. Step by step help with coursework from high school to post grad. Please show your work and use the template. Submit your question in the correct forum.
Science Education and Careers(3 Viewers)Science education is the process of sharing scientific information with the goal of learning. Perspectives include, teachers, students and professionals. Find homework help, academic guidance and textbook reviews.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving