Recent content by Math2017
-
M
Has anyone heard back from math REU programs for 2015?
Sweet! Is anybody else here going to LSU?- Math2017
- Post #75
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
M
Has anyone heard back from math REU programs for 2015?
@LaneyRhi I agree with @IDERIVE: emailing is definitely a good move. It let me know where I was at, so I could look more into the REUs I actually had a shot with (or whether I needed to start making other summer plans). Also, I have heard from two REU directors that "first round offers are out...- Math2017
- Post #45
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
M
Has anyone heard back from math REU programs for 2015?
@a5584266 I really want to. It looks absolutely amazing. We'll see what other offers I get by Monday, but I'll tentatively say hell yeah. Did you already accept? Any preference between Morales, Hoffman, and Stoltzfus?- Math2017
- Post #37
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
M
Has anyone heard back from math REU programs for 2015?
Yup. I got what I would presume is a first-round offer yesterday. They got them out really quick.- Math2017
- Post #32
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
M
Has anyone heard back from math REU programs for 2015?
Anybody know what the LSU REU is like (the directors, papers, housing, overall experience, etc.)?- Math2017
- Post #30
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising