Recent content by Sansali
-
S
Graduate Are mass, particles, and fields fundamental?
I think both of them are correct. Because we observe those and we consider it is a fundamental physical entities. But people are still experimenting on that. So there isn't any exact evidence for that. But I think, particles and fields are made by mass.- Sansali
- Post #7
- Forum: Classical Physics
-
S
Random Photos
This puppy looks at me like' I am the wrong one'.🥲- Sansali
- Post #3,936
- Forum: Fun, Photos and Games
-
S
Hello, Happy to join PF!!
Hi everyone, I'm waiting for my university entrance. I have an interest in Astronomy. I've come here to learn new ideas about Astronomy and discuss my ideas with fellow people. And I hope to meet new Astro lovers. Thank you.- Sansali
- Thread
- Astronomy new member
- Replies: 9
- Forum: New Member Introductions