Recent content by WatsonWangShuai
-
Graduate Questions on Quantum Gravity Corrections to Cosmological Entropy
Thank you for the reminder. Two papers I’ve read are: 1. Ashtekar, A., & Saini, S. (2021). Quantum corrections to the Bekenstein–Hawking entropy in loop quantum gravity. arXiv:2106.09860. This work computes leading-order quantum geometric corrections to black hole entropy within LQG, showing...- WatsonWangShuai
- Post #5
- Forum: Beyond the Standard Models
-
Graduate Questions on Quantum Gravity Corrections to Cosmological Entropy
Noted, thank you for moving the thread. I will keep the discussion focused on published papers about entanglement swapping and interpretations of quantum mechanics.- WatsonWangShuai
- Post #4
- Forum: Beyond the Standard Models
-
Independent Researcher Focused on Cosmology and Quantum Gravity
Thank you very much for the welcome!:smile:- WatsonWangShuai
- Post #3
- Forum: New Member Introductions
-
Graduate Questions on Quantum Gravity Corrections to Cosmological Entropy
Hello everyone, I’ve recently been reading papers on quantum gravity corrections to Bekenstein-Hawking entropy and their applications in cosmological contexts. I’m particularly interested in how these quantum gravity corrections would affect the entropy evolution of the early universe, and...- WatsonWangShuai
- Thread
- bekenstein-hawking cosmic entropy desi Quantum gravity
- Replies: 4
- Forum: Beyond the Standard Models
-
Independent Researcher Focused on Cosmology and Quantum Gravity
Glad to join Physics Forums. I work as an engineering program manager, and am also an independent researcher whose work focuses on theoretical cosmology, dark energy, quantum geometry, and early-universe physics. My primary interests include modified gravity theories, entropy in cosmology, and...- WatsonWangShuai
- Thread
- Replies: 2
- Forum: New Member Introductions