Recent content by Zallia

  1. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8509502/Nuclear-meltdown-at-Fukushima-plant.html Didn't see this posted...
  2. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    Look just off-center of the right-hand building on the ground floor. There's an orangeish-yellow flashing that wasn't there earlier. Seems to change size. Do you think that's fire or could it be something else? I think the May 2 is probably just the date when they started the streaming and...
  3. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    Just keep refreshing. It's taken other people several attempts to connect as well. They are all the same feed, but not sure if any site will work better than the others. I hope it's not a restriction issue...
  4. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    Good, I was starting to worry. :) When it zooms in, there are flashes on the building on the far right, supposedly no. 4. They've been appearing and disappearing in different places, so it seems to be fire. There was some on the pile of rubble building next to it as well, but it was ground level...
  5. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    :frown: Am I doing something wrong or are they just not loading for you? I've got one more: http://news.tbs.co.jp/newsi_sp/youtube_live/
  6. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    Sorry! Try this site: http://lucaswhitefieldhixson.com/fukushima-i-nuke-plant-live-video-feed-tbs Not the still cam. Live video. You can see planes fly over and the change to night. Seems to be the real deal.
  7. Z

    What happened at Fukushima Daiichi during the Japan earthquake?

    Have you all seen the live cam? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_KEILBLlU&feature=player_embedded Looks like fires breaking out in #3 and #4.