PF Photo Contest - Labor Of Love (9/1-9/10)
Labor of Love
Sept. 4th is Labor Day holiday here in North American (both the US and Canada). To mark that occassion, the theme of our contest involves pictures that you took at your place of work OR school.
This contest will run a few days longer than usual since I will be on vacation starting tomorrow.
1. Any digital photo or digitally-scanned photo relevant to the theme will be accepted within the contest period. In case there's a grey area, or you're not sure if the picture is suitable, check with me first.
2. Please resize your digital photo to no more than 650 x 490 pixels. You may also crop your picture if you wish. But other than that, any form of picture editing or modification is not allowed. This is a photo contest, not a picture editing/special effect contest. You may add a watermark or your name/nickname to the photo for identification purposes.
3. Upload your photos to any of the photo servers such as imageshack. Then post it the relevant contest thread and link your picture using the img command. PM me if you do not know how.
4. Only ONE picture per member per contest.
5. At the end of the contest period, I will open a poll and every PF member can vote for the picture they like best.
6. Note that in case we have a large number of entries, I will do the polling in more than one thread. If that's the case, you can vote in each of the polling threads. The photos will be assigned in the the polling threads in the order they were submitted.
7. These pictures must be something that you took, not something taken off someone else's photo albums or taken by someone else. I have no way of checking if you did this, so we'll go by the honor system.
8. You can use a picture only once. Once it is used in a contest, it cannot be reused in another contest.
9. Please post only pictures meant for submission in this thread.