View Single Post
Sep30-08, 08:56 AM
PF Gold
wolram's Avatar
P: 3,682
I saw part of a documentary about the keck telescope, they used an instrument that vibrated if any thing came near it to align the mirror segments, this instrument has fantastic accuracy apparently, can any one tell me what it is called please.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on
New approach to form non-equilibrium structures
Nike krypton laser achieves spot in Guinness World Records
Unleashing the power of quantum dot triplets