Thread: sup yall \o/
View Single Post
pease
Oct6-09, 04:40 PM
P: n/a
just googled "teaching yourself calculus" and this was first site to pop up.. Been looking for an educated forum for a while anyways

seems like a good place to converse and ask questions, as math has always been my strong point. Can't stand the sheer amount of school for a Phd, though...so I'm in computer science ...starting to really hate it ..
...was drooling over Puma Punku for a while....walls nearly as hard as diamond, perfectly cut lines!!! estimated over 15,000 years old O_O....for all us crazies to consider. . and discovering my real love is archaeology and ancient anthropology, but not really sure if it melds with math too much.. Speaking of...

also...just finished A canticle for leibowitz -- if anyone's in to apocalyptic scenarios...Okay, there's my contribution for the day, interested in reading responses

oh yeah, calculus...it's on my bucket list -- at least have to take a crack at it, any links or book titles would be nice :)) Keep in mind I don't buy data
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Simplicity is key to co-operative robots
Chemical vapor deposition used to grow atomic layer materials on top of each other
Earliest ancestor of land herbivores discovered