Thread: Sup yall \o/
View Single Post
pease
Oct6-09, 04:40 PM
P: n/a
just googled "teaching yourself calculus" and this was first site to pop up.. Been looking for an educated forum for a while anyways

seems like a good place to converse and ask questions, as math has always been my strong point. Can't stand the sheer amount of school for a Phd, though...so I'm in computer science ...starting to really hate it ..
...was drooling over Puma Punku for a while....walls nearly as hard as diamond, perfectly cut lines!!! estimated over 15,000 years old O_O....for all us crazies to consider. . and discovering my real love is archaeology and ancient anthropology, but not really sure if it melds with math too much.. Speaking of...

also...just finished A canticle for leibowitz -- if anyone's in to apocalyptic scenarios...Okay, there's my contribution for the day, interested in reading responses

oh yeah, calculus...it's on my bucket list -- at least have to take a crack at it, any links or book titles would be nice :)) Keep in mind I don't buy data
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice