View Single Post
Borek is offline
Feb11-10, 05:49 AM
Borek's Avatar
P: 22,670

"Physicist" title

In Poland to call yourself Enginner you need to be certfied as one, Physicist is not a title that requires certification. Not sure about details, but from what I haerd some system of certifications works in US as well.