View Single Post
Pattonias
May28-10, 11:04 AM
P: 378
The Bible doesn't require its followers to hate a sinner either. The Bible doesn't require its followers to hate a sinner either. Without getting into a religious discussion on this website, I can say firmly that just like any other religion certain people take their own interpretation of the Bible and somehow think that they can pass out the judgement that God is supposed to have reserved for himself.

While I have my own issues with the bible and many who are in the church, I can tell you that most people that are evangelicals would be upset and against the imprisonment or execution of a person for being a homosexual.

If you choose to associate these people with the entire church then that is your won opinion, but it doesn't show an accurate representation of the people in the church. his website, I can say firmly that just like any other religion certain people take their own interpretation of the Bible and somehow think that they can pass out the judgement that God is supposed to have reserved for himself.

While I have my own issues with the bible and many who are in the church, I can tell you that most people that are evangelicals would be upset and against the imprisonment or execution of a person for being a homosexual.

If you choose to associate these people with everyone else who claims to be evangelical then that is your own opinion.