View Single Post
Jan28-12, 09:37 PM
P: 6
I just want to know if there is now a way to solve fractions like which had a variables that has a degree more than 2 in its denominator. I know that denominators having degrees of 2 could be solved using
(Ax + B)/(x2+a).
But how about denominators like (x3+a) and so on???
Phys.Org News Partner Mathematics news on
'Moral victories' might spare you from losing again
Fair cake cutting gets its own algorithm
Effort to model Facebook yields key to famous math problem (and a prize)