View Single Post
Mar7-12, 07:18 PM
P: 177
Trouble coping with Maths

Yep, I agree. Talk to your professor or TA, get together a study group, or see if your university offers tutoring or help sessions. There's really no shame in it--I've known junior math majors to get independent tutoring for hard classes. Sometimes you just need to bang your head against it with someone there to help you along.