View Single Post
Magos is offline
Mar28-05, 09:19 AM
P: 2
I'm not even sure such a thing exists :P.

Anyway, if it does, is it correct that it is:
Xc = -Y
Yc = X
(rotation 90 deg counter clockwise)

Couldn't find anything about it on google...
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
Space-tested fluid flow concept advances infectious disease diagnoses
SpaceX launches supplies to space station (Update)