View Single Post
Pre-AlgebraDude
Apr12-05, 11:29 PM
P: 6
I can't explain it...I have always just loved American cars. Don't know why.

650 HP? Dang...you got a lot runnin' under that hood...

Aston Martin has come out with a ridiculously over priced car over $100,000. It's so freakin' small...but Europeans are expensive...I saw where a Porsche is over 200...

Who watches all the old muscle car shows on SPEED like American Muscle Car and Car Crazy? I tried to e-mail Car Crazy but couldn't figure out how.

Has anybody noticed the striking resemblence (sp?) between the '06 Mazda MX-5 Miata and the Pontiac Solstice? Except for the tail end they are pretty much the same car on the outside...plus Ford owns a part of Mazda so I'm sure that puts Ford and GM on not-so-good terms...

I was reading a magazine called MPH and it showed some bad accidents with expensive cars...a brand-new Porsche Carrera jumped over a wall on a highway into a whole line of speeding on-coming traffic, a hummer h2 fell into a big frozen lake (the caption was "How it happened:Turns out 6400 pounds and thin ice don't mix very well).

I read Mercedes-Benz has the fastest sedan in the world...0-60 in 4.2 seconds. The magazine said "holy crap", which is a big understatement. And a rich folks car too...they wouldn't want to do that in that expensive a car...might get a bug squished on their windshield...