View Single Post
Math Is Hard
Dec19-05, 06:25 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,921
I had to follow up my Santa visit with an email - just for good measure. I wanted to be very, very clear about my list this year. So I went to this wonderful site, www.emailsanta.com. Santa wrote me back within seconds. Here's what he had to say:
Quote Quote by Santa Claus
HO!! Ho!! ho!! Jessica!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from California! HO!! Ho!! ho!! We get wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole sure gets excited when we get one from you Jessica!

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a sorta good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you?)

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. husband; 2. trip to hawaii and; 3. box of nirvana chocolates. HO!! Ho!! ho!! Well that *would* be quite a present if I brought you a husband for Christmas! But, as you know, that's one present the elves can't make -- and anyway the last time I stuck a new husband in my toy sack to deliver Christmas Eve they weren't too happy with me by the time I dropped them down the chimney! (Besides, I know you're going to find a very nice husband all on your own without any help from me.)

HO!! Ho!! ho!! Rudolph wants to take me for another test ride in the sleigh so I better get going! The new sleigh is 'Internet-equipped' so I can even send & receive emails Christmas Eve! I hope you'll come back to EmailSanta.com Christmas Eve to watch me go around the world! Take care Jessica and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 6 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus