Improving GPA for Master's Programs in Engineering?

In summary, Ahmadsh is an ambitious engineering student from Egypt who is looking to pursue a master's degree in America, Canada, or Europe. However, his GPA is currently low at 2.18 and he is seeking advice on how to improve it and achieve his career goals. He has been directed to existing threads on the topic for guidance and suggestions.
Ahmadsh
:rolleyes:Hi everybody my name is Ahmad I'm egyption and study in engineering college in egypt,major "communication"and i want to take master from america,canda or europ I'm in last year in my college my gpa now 2.18 and i know its so week,but I'm ambisious to follow my career in education.How can i develope my gpa to take amaster?i want to devlope my gpa in any institute but it will be good in communication.so i want somebody help me.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ahmadsh, Do not re-post the same thing as your existing thread. I just deleted the two copies that you posted in this forum just now. If you want to try to get more views, just BUMP ("bump up my post") by posting a follow-up in the existing thread. Like, you could post a Reply in this thread from earlier something like "Anybody have any advice past the thread that berkeman posted?"

Related to Improving GPA for Master's Programs in Engineering?

1. What are the top engineering colleges in Egypt?

Some of the top engineering colleges in Egypt include the American University in Cairo, Cairo University, Ain Shams University, Alexandria University, and the German University in Cairo.

2. How long does it take to complete an engineering degree in Egypt?

The duration of an engineering degree in Egypt varies depending on the specific field of engineering. Generally, it takes around 4-5 years to complete a bachelor's degree in engineering, 2 years for a master's degree, and 3-5 years for a PhD.

3. What are the admission requirements for engineering colleges in Egypt?

The admission requirements for engineering colleges in Egypt may vary, but typically include a high school certificate with good grades in math and science courses, a satisfactory score on an entrance exam, and proficiency in English.

4. Can international students apply to engineering colleges in Egypt?

Yes, international students can apply to engineering colleges in Egypt. They will need to meet the admission requirements and may also need to obtain a student visa before enrolling in the program.

5. What are the job prospects for engineering graduates in Egypt?

Engineering is a highly sought-after field in Egypt, with a growing demand for engineers in various industries such as construction, energy, and technology. Graduates from engineering colleges in Egypt have a high employability rate and can expect to find job opportunities in both the private and public sectors.