specfications of planes

by kevjcarvalho
Tags: planes, specfications
kevjcarvalho
Oct8-09, 12:02 PM
P: 42
heyy does anyone know where i can get specifications of single seater passenger planes.....i need airfoil, chord length, wingspan, weight, fuselage length, distance of wings from tailplane etc....really detail....even electronics used....plzz help????
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
SensaBubble: It's a bubble, but not as we know it (w/ video)
The hemihelix: Scientists discover a new shape using rubber bands (w/ video)
Microbes provide insights into evolution of human language
Cyrus
Oct8-09, 01:11 PM
P: 4,780
You're not going to find this kind of proprietary information compiled into a single source.
amalgamx
Oct9-09, 06:04 PM
P: 8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowers_Fly_Baby
I was looking to build one of these a while back but never got up to it for multiple reasons (Money, more money, and money). I have the plans for it some where... They cost about $115 I think. Not sure what the drill is here with torrents so I won't link you to one, but you can probably find professional plans on any torrent site.

If you're actually planning on building a plane though, I would go with the legit deal and buy the plans. Using plans you got off the Internet seems like a dangerous idea (Important instructions could be missing, etc) but for educational purposes, pirating is the way to go.

kevjcarvalho
Oct10-09, 11:25 PM

specfications of planes

the thing is we don't want to copy the existing design...we just want to use it as a reference...we want be building the plane just the design....the building is really expensive....will torrents help...just want things like airfoil ,chord length, the things you don't get normally...........thnx
Cyrus
Oct11-09, 04:56 PM
P: 4,780
No offense, but how are you guys going to design an airplane when you don't really know anything about aerodynamics?
kevjcarvalho
Oct12-09, 08:48 AM
come on....we really know aerodynamics.....i cant say how much.......but its obvious that we need to know it before we even dream to start designing a plane

Register to reply