|Oct29-10, 02:43 PM||#1|
Interview a Computer Engineer
Hello, I attend Trine University in Angola, Indiana. I was wondering if a working Computer Engineer could help me out and answer a few questions. This would be greatly appreciated.
1. What is your name?
2. Where did you study to become an engineer?
3. Where you work after graduation? Where have you worked after that? what are some sample projects or duties in each job?
4. Which job in your career did you like best? Why?
5. DI you get advanced education through
a. Company Courses?
b. Professional society courses?
c. Night school?
d. Graduate school?
6. What are your goals at this point in your career?
7. If you belong to a professional society, what do you get from the membership?
8. Do you recommend professional registration for young engineers?
9. Do you like what you do daily at your job? What is it exactly that you do daily?
10. What was your favorite thing to learn?
|Oct29-10, 03:30 PM||#2|
Sorry, interview threads are no longer allowed here at the PF, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons. Thread closed.
|Similar Threads for: Interview a Computer Engineer|
|Interview with Computer Engineer||General Engineering||0|
|Need to interview a Computer Hardware Engineer for school project||General Engineering||1|
|Need to interview a computer engineer!!! Please help!||Electrical Engineering||1|
|Need to interview an electrical engineer or a computer engineer||Electrical Engineering||2|