|Oct19-11, 02:34 PM||#1|
Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?
1. Vinko Rajic is talking about in his videos on YouTube that he can use telepathy all the time and 100% correct on few kilometer.
Uri Geller could give evidence for telepathy at Stanford University.
2. At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
The Edinburgh University Koestler Lab could never confirm if telepathy works but they never did any experiment on Vinko Rajic
or Uri Geller, maybe they do not want to find that what are they looking for.
3. James Randi offer 1000000$ for any paranormal evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?
4. CIA's "remote viewing" , "Stargate Project", the ability to psychically "see" events, sites,
or information from a great distance.
Actually there is not evidence that this would be possible. Telepathic people like Vinko Rajic never know who is
sending to them. Human brains have not any number and is maybe impossible to know from which head you are receiving and to
which head you are sending. Theoretical this is impossible to localize someone on very long distance and connect it.
5. Grigori Rasputin , "the Mad Monk". There is evidence that he could use paranormal mind control.
Rasputin's influence over the royal family was used against him and the Romanovs by politicians and journalists who
wanted to weaken the integrity of the dynasty, force the Tsar to give up his absolute political power and separate the
Russian Orthodox Church from the state.
On November 19, 1916, Purishkevich made a rousing speech in the Duma, in which he stated,
"The tsar's ministers who have been turned into marionettes, marionettes whose threads have been taken firmly in hand by Rasputin
and the Empress Alexandra Fyodorovna , the evil genius of Russia and the tsaritsa .
6. What is Schizophrenia? Schneider's symptoms of the first rank:
- Audible thoughts
- Voices heard arguing
- Voices heard commenting on one’s actions
- The experience of influences playing on the body
- Thought withdrawal and other interference with thought
- Diffusion of thought
- Delusional perception
- Feelings, impulses and volitional acts experienced as the work or influence of others
Using telepathy you can create most of "Schneider's symptoms of the first rank" on Vinko Rajic.
Why they do not do research on Vinko Rajic or on some other telepath and publish that?
Also telepathy is possible???????????
|Oct19-11, 02:41 PM||#2|
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post!
It should probably belong in the skepticism and debunking thread, as it's going to be problematic verifying anything about paranormal or psi abilities according to the rules of this forum.
|Oct19-11, 02:46 PM||#3|
I was thinking it would be interesting to find out what kind waves transmit telepathy,
|Similar Threads for: Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?|
|Telepathy - how it works?||General Discussion||5|
|Who cares about scientific evidence?||General Discussion||12|
|Scientific evidence to prove religions??||General Discussion||6|
|Strong scientific evidence for mind-matter interaction||General Discussion||21|