Register to reply

Masters degree @24

by reddvoid
Tags: degree, masters
Share this thread:
reddvoid
Mar29-12, 02:57 AM
P: 99
Is it normal to start masters degree at age of 24 or should i've joined early. . . .i finished my bachelors degree 3years back. . . .and i don't have work experience in my core field which is electronics engineering.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Mysterious source of ozone-depleting chemical baffles NASA
Water leads to chemical that gunks up biofuels production
How lizards regenerate their tails: Researchers discover genetic 'recipe'
doey
Mar29-12, 04:05 AM
P: 27
Quote Quote by reddvoid View Post
Is it normal to start masters degree at age of 24 or should i've joined early. . . .i finished my bachelors degree 3years back. . . .and i don't have work experience in my core field which is electronics engineering.
degree in engineering is enough for getting into jobs with high pay.less people will consider in taking Mc i think.It really depends on working experience and proficiency
Ryan_m_b
Mar29-12, 04:27 AM
Mentor
P: 5,462
Quote Quote by reddvoid View Post
There is nothing weird or wrong with doing a masters at 24. I completed my masters last year and only about a fith of the class were fresh out of their bachelors. Most had been working for a few years, most people were closer to 30 than they were to 20.

I was in a different field from you but I don't think I'm unique in my experience.

reddvoid
Mar30-12, 10:17 PM
P: 99
Masters degree @24

thanks alot for sharing your views. . . .I will be joining one of the IIT for my masters degree this year

Register to reply