Why is Physicsforums such a nice place? :D

by SecretSnow
Tags: physicsforums
SecretSnow
Jan4-13, 01:47 AM
P: 65
Hi guys, I'm quite surprised at the response I got from people in this forum whenever i ask for help in my learning. As I'm learning on my own university physics, the help i received here is tremendously useful. The answers given are detailed, specific and at times i get questions back instead of answers (which i find it very useful too to question what i understand). Thanks a lot people!!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
NASA's space station Robonaut finally getting legs
Free the seed: OSSI nurtures growing plants without patent barriers
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
micromass
Jan4-13, 02:21 AM
Mentor
P: 16,633
You're welcome, SecretSnow. I'm glad you like this place!

It really are all the users here who make this a nice place. That are of course the knowledgeable people such as the SA's and HH's who give up their free time just to help other people. But it also are the users who are passionate about science and who desire to learn more.
n10Newton
Jan4-13, 08:48 AM
P: 108
PF is nice Place due its Mentors,Homework Helpers and many of others who is interested in helping to World in Sciences.(PF seems the worst place if you not following its rules.)

Greg Bernhardt
Jan4-13, 09:00 AM
Admin
P: 8,537

Why is Physicsforums such a nice place? :D

PF is a special place filled with wonderful people. By recognizing that, you SecretSnow, are part of that. We hope you continue to stop by! Spread the word! :)
tahayassen
Jan4-13, 09:20 PM
P: 273
Yeah, it's almost a miracle how patient some of the folks are and how good the community is.

I'm so sick of places like reddit; glad to see a community with some maturity.
Evo
Jan4-13, 10:28 PM
Mentor
P: 25,944
Quote Quote by tahayassen View Post
Yeah, it's almost a miracle how patient some of the folks are and how good the community is.

I'm so sick of places like reddit; glad to see a community with some maturity.
That's what we hear over and over.
SecretSnow
Jan5-13, 07:41 AM
P: 65
Yeah I agree with all of you. Well actually I'm inspired by them to help people in physics lol. Although my knowledge is limited currently, I'll certainly contribute back to this forum when I can in the future! I love physics!!!!!

Register to reply