Register to reply

All screen pictures variations

by Tiger Blood
Tags: pictures, screen, variations
Share this thread:
Tiger Blood
Jan12-13, 01:54 PM
P: 13
I don't know if there was talking about this or somebody already did this but do you think it would be possible to make software that shows you all possible pictures variations on your monitor/TV?
What I mean is monitor works on RGB principles and is separated into tiny squares that gives RGB output making a big picture so variations are pretty big and there are more variations to see it in classical 24 frame per second then anyone's life or even universe's life but still if you set it to see every billionth picture or trillionth picture then it maybe could be interesting because you potentially have opportunity to "see everything".

So is there program like that?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists develop 'electronic nose' for rapid detection of C. diff infection
Why plants in the office make us more productive
Tesla Motors dealing as states play factory poker
0xDEADBEEF
Jan12-13, 07:30 PM
P: 825
You have to realize what you are asking. Every frame of an analog tv is unique, minor imperfections will guarantee that you never get exactly the same frame, if you watch tv all day it will be just what you asked for. You never really specified what set of pictures from the infinity of pictures you want. You can point a camera at the sky or look at static, whatever you do it will produce a lifetime of unique pictures. Looking at static is probably more close to most of the pictures that are possible. I am sure that there is a static generator somewhere online.
Rogerio
Jan14-13, 01:13 AM
P: 403
Quote Quote by Tiger Blood View Post
So is there program like that?
Such program would be a bunch of nested loops.
Very easy to do, and absolutely useless...

Register to reply