Physics forums amazon link

• Thread starter mindheavy
  • Start date
In summary, there is a way to make a link to an Amazon product work for the Physics Forums affiliate link, and it is automatic according to Greg Bernhardt. This information was confirmed in a forum thread.
mindheavy
If I ever reference a textbook (or anything else) and provide an amazon link to it, is there a way to make said link direct the user in such a way that it works for the physics forums affiliate link?

Physics news on Phys.org
mindheavy said:
If I ever reference a textbook (or anything else) and provide an amazon link to it, is there a way to make said link direct the user in such a way that it works for the physics forums affiliate link?
Greg Bernhardt will have to confirm, but I believe it is automatic.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=473931

Greg Bernhardt said:
Yes it is automatic

That's handy, good to know. Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of the "Physics forums amazon link"?

The "Physics forums amazon link" is a hyperlink that directs users to a specific product on Amazon related to physics. This link is typically shared on online physics forums to recommend helpful resources to other users.

2. Can anyone post a link to an Amazon product on physics forums?

Most online physics forums have specific guidelines and rules for posting links. Some may allow anyone to post a link, while others may restrict it to certain users or moderators. It is important to read and follow the forum's rules before posting any links.

3. How can I trust the product being recommended through the "Physics forums amazon link"?

The "Physics forums amazon link" is typically shared by other users who have personally used and found the product helpful. However, it is always recommended to read reviews and do your own research before making a purchase.

4. Is the "Physics forums amazon link" sponsored or affiliated with Amazon?

The "Physics forums amazon link" is not sponsored or affiliated with Amazon. It is simply a way for users to share helpful resources with each other in an online community.

5. Can I report a broken or misleading "Physics forums amazon link"?

Yes, most online physics forums have a reporting system in place for broken or misleading links. If you come across a link that is not working or leads to an incorrect product, you can report it to a moderator or administrator of the forum.