Reverification of an answer Doc Al

• Thread starter cowgiljl
  • Start date
In summary, "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" is a process in which a scientist reviews and double-checks the accuracy and validity of a previously given answer by Doc Al, a well-known and respected scientist in a specific field of study. It is necessary to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information, and differs from peer review in that it specifically focuses on a single answer rather than an entire study. The responsibility falls on the scientist conducting the research, but other experts in the field may also participate. The potential outcomes can vary, either providing further support for the original answer or leading to further research and potential revisions.
cowgiljl
2)450ml of helium gas has a temp of -14 degress celicus and a pressure of 820 mmHg. What volumne would the gas occupy if the temp. increases to 14 degrees celicus and the pressure increases to 960 mm Hg

my answer 426 ml
450(287K/259K)(820/960) is what i used

i think i got it right now Doc Al i had the items in the parenthes flopped

Physics news on Phys.org
That looks correct.

Yep, looks OK now. (Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Thanks, turin.)

What is "Reverification of an answer Doc Al"?

"Reverification of an answer Doc Al" is a process in which a scientist reviews and double-checks the accuracy and validity of a previously given answer by Doc Al, a well-known and respected scientist in a specific field of study.

Why is "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" necessary?

As with any scientific research, it is important to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information. "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" allows for any potential errors or inconsistencies to be identified and corrected, providing more reliable information for further use and study.

How does "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" differ from peer review?

Peer review is a process in which a scientific paper or study is evaluated by other experts in the same field before publication. "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" specifically refers to the reevaluation of a single answer given by Doc Al, rather than an entire study or paper.

Who is responsible for "Reverification of an answer Doc Al"?

The responsibility for "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" ultimately falls on the scientist conducting the research. However, it is also common for other scientists in the same field to participate in the process to ensure objectivity and thoroughness.

What are the potential outcomes of "Reverification of an answer Doc Al"?

The outcome of "Reverification of an answer Doc Al" can vary. If the answer is found to be accurate and valid, it can provide further support for the original answer. However, if any errors or inconsistencies are found, it may lead to further research and potential revisions to the original answer.