Register to reply

Online Linear Algebra Course

by Mandanesss
Tags: algebra, linear
Share this thread:
Mandanesss
May27-07, 01:48 AM
P: 37
Have any of you heard of this online Linear Algebra course offered at BYU? Has anyone here taken it? I believe it's called Math 343 - Elementary Linear Algebra. I'm thinking about it taking it alongside my other classes next semester.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Flapping baby birds give clues to origin of flight
Prions can trigger 'stuck' wine fermentations, researchers find
Socially-assistive robots help kids with autism learn by providing personalized prompts
cscott
May28-07, 02:05 PM
P: 786
I haven't heard of it but there is MIT's opencourseware linear algebra course in case you didn't want to formally take a distance ed course.

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Mathematic...ures/index.htm
mgiddy911
May30-07, 04:51 PM
P: 332
I had a good experience with the book written by Gilbert Strang, the professor from MIT who has the Linear Algebra Open Courseware. We used his book in my Linear class it was good. I also found his lectures useful online

Register to reply