How to build Line Following Robot

by harleen007
Tags: build, line, robot
Share this thread:
harleen007
Dec11-08, 08:47 PM
P: 1
hi !
i want to build a LFR but i dnt know where to start from.....cud u plz help me in getting the proper guidance.i need proper circuit diagram for building it out.....it is my final year project n hav to submit in less than 10 days..........
i want to a microcontroller,ULN2803,IR sENSORS etc................nw plz help......
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Mech_Engineer
Dec15-08, 10:46 AM
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 2,241
Sounds to me like you put off your final project until the last minute, and now want us to fix it for you. Sorry to say, but I doubt you're going to make it in 10 days. How long have you known about this assignment?
dev_arora_13
Mar5-09, 12:15 PM
P: 15
hey harleen....
i am Dev...a 2nd yr electronics student....working on line follower project...
could u help me...in selecting d microcontroller and motor driver..???

alxm
Mar5-09, 01:02 PM
Sci Advisor
P: 1,866
How to build Line Following Robot

How are you two going to build robots when you can't even form correct sentences? Jeez.
dev_arora_13
Mar16-09, 10:00 AM
P: 15
hey alxm,
interpretation of meanings of short sentences is not everyone's cup of tea and my dear, you are one of them. (no offence)
my advice : being precise and concise save time and energy.
learn what matters where!

Register to reply