|Jun23-09, 02:47 PM||#1|
If don't know if there's a thread about this one but I just simply couldn't go back and read every single thread so here we are:
• There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
• In each house lives a person with a different nationality
• These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet
• No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Here's the question: Who owns the fish?
1. The Brit lives in a red house
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white house
5. The green house owner drinks coffee
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
With these 15 clues the problem is solvable.
There are many versions of this quiz but this was the one I read. Also it has been claimed that Einstein himself said 98% of the world's population wouldn't be able to solve it.
|Jun24-09, 03:03 AM||#3|
Oh, right. I see. Sorry. *looks sheepish*
|Similar discussions for: Einstein's Riddle|
|Albert Einstein's Riddle...||Brain Teasers||59|
|Einstein's Riddle||Brain Teasers||4|
|Einstein's riddle||Brain Teasers||65|