|Oct25-09, 05:13 PM||#1|
taking pre-engineering in college
I'm currently taking pre-engineering in college and after completion I want to study mechanical engineering. For one of my assignments I have to interview a person in my field of interest. I would really appreciate if one of you could answer the following questions.
1. Name, Job title, program of study, years of experience and current placement
2. How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
3. What courses have proved to be the most valuable for people in your field?
4. Do you have any advice for someone interested in your field?
5. What are the skills that are most important for a position in this field?
6. Are there any written materials you suggest I read?
|Nov17-09, 06:08 AM||#2|
everything is okay
|engineering, interview, mechanical, questions|
|Similar Threads for: taking pre-engineering in college|
|What is your writing process?||Electrical Engineering||1|
|Interview||Introductory Physics Homework||1|
|1st Interview ever||Academic Guidance||7|