by GreenPrint
Tags: image, matlab, sophisticated
Share this thread:
GreenPrint
Jul20-11, 04:56 PM
P: 1,184
THIS WAS SOVLED

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

My book did a very bad job explaining the matter. I have no idea what function(s) I should even use to solve this problem using the MRI data that comes with MATLAB

An MRI visualization example is shown in the help tutorial. Copy and paste the commands into an M-file and run the example. Be sure to add the clf command before drawing each new plot.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

I'm suppose to add the clf command to get the results the question is expecting from me. I missed around with the code and the only way I could a result different than from the original code was by adding it right after the isonormals function, this is the tutorial it's making refernce to and the code can be found at the bottom http://www.mathworks.com/h​elp/techd...​me.html

THANKS
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Study links polar vortex chills to melting sea ice
Lab unveil new nano-sized synthetic scaffolding technique
Cool calculations for cold atoms: New theory of universal three-body encounters
GreenPrint
Jul20-11, 07:25 PM
P: 1,184
i was able to solve the first part so i got rid of it

Register to reply