Help fix my PF view please.

by turbo
Tags: view
turbo
Oct25-11, 05:59 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,367
Maybe I'm just punchy from trying to migrate my data and apps to Win7 all day, but I can't figure out how to get back to the default view in PF. When I bring up PF, the background is a light olive color, darker near the top of the screen and lighter toward the bottom.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Review: With Galaxy S5, Samsung proves less can be more
Making graphene in your kitchen
Study casts doubt on climate benefit of biofuels from corn residue
Greg Bernhardt
Oct25-11, 06:00 PM
Admin
P: 8,539
Quote Quote by turbo View Post
Maybe I'm just punchy from trying to migrate my data and apps to Win7 all day, but I can't figure out how to get back to the default view in PF. When I bring up PF, the background is a light olive color, darker near the top of the screen and lighter toward the bottom.
can you post a screen capture?
turbo
Oct25-11, 06:06 PM
PF Gold
I think I got it. The LCD is larger than my old one, and viewing angle seems to have a lot to do with the weird darkening. I have to play with screen settings, too.

turbo
Oct25-11, 06:15 PM
PF Gold

Help fix my PF view please.

Playing with brightness and contrast help reduce the viewing angle effect, too. Thanks Greg! User error.
rhody
Oct25-11, 08:26 PM
PF Gold
P: 765
Turbo,

Take a break before you have a meltdown. New systems always come with challenges big and small. Relax and kick back, tomorrow, set up backup schedule from control panel, that is if you have an external backup drive, or one you can reuse from your old system. Before kicking it off, make sure your system is CLEAN or you will bring the problems with it. I am backing up mine now, 2/3rds done.

Rhody...

Register to reply