Technologies or devices or knowledge for cars in specifics subjects

In summary, the student is looking for technologies or devices or knowledge that can be used in cars. He is specifically looking for technologies that are related to car mechanics, materials, electricity, processors, sensors, and communication. He is also interested in future car design and operating systems.
iii
I do a small theoretical project, in this project I need to investigate some technologies or devices or knowledge that must to be related to cars or to futures cars or cars industry, it can be all the kinds of cars, not only private car, it can be also buses, tractors, trucks or all others kinds of cars. It can be also technologies that the car need to communicate with them or used them like the roads that the cars use or the semaphores that the driver in the car need to communicate with them.
Also it needs to be correlated to one or more of the subjects that I write later.
Now I am before of the beginning of this small project so I need to search after technologies or devices or knowledge, it can be hi tech technology or low tech technologies that answer to these demands, my problem is that I don't know technologies or devices or knowledge for cars so I need help in this.
After this I will need to search information about this technology, like websites, videos, lectures, companies that develop this technology, books that talk about this technology.
I will glad to read about any technologies or devices or knowledge for cars but now it is more interesting me that this knowledge or technologies or devices or knowledge will be correlated with one or more of these subjects:
1. For example I search after technologies or devices that used in cars and use small motors, I mean all others motors that are used inside the car but not the big engine of the whole car, it can be motors that open and close the roof or move the sides mirrors or open automatics the doors in the car, and I search after other technologies that used small motors and that are related to cars.
2. Industrial design and ergonomics in cars.
3. The materials that used to build the cars.
4. Analysis of mechanics dynamics of cars.
5. Processors or controllers in cars.
6. Sensors that cars can use.
7. Technologies that are related to cars and used computer vision.
8. Control in cars, like control for autonomous or not autonomous cars or others technologies that use control that are related to the car.
9. Systems in car that need to take a decision and for taking this decision the system need to take a lot of information from a lot of devices.
10. Maybe now there are some plans or research for the future cars that will can communicate each other and if there are autonomous cars so they can maybe collaborate and do together one big mission.
11. Data mining or learning machine in cars, like system that use artificial intelligent, maybe system for prevent traffic accident can use it or system to control the road junctions.
12. Operating system in car, like windows or other operating systems.
13. Speech in cars, the people inside the car talk with the car and the car understand it and do the things that the people inside the car tell him to do.
14. Mechanics mechanisms that cars can use, like devices in the car that move in the direction that it need to move like the windscreen wiper or the door of the trunk.
15. Technologies that are related to cars and have electronics board (analog or digital) electronics.
16. Electricity for cars, like the electric batteries that want to change the oil energy in cars.
17. Multimedia for cars like speech or sound or augmented reality in cars.​

Engineering news on Phys.org
Because I didn’t receive any answer so I will try to explain myself better.
I search after information about researches that doing now for the futures cars, like:
A. autonomous cars
B. cars that communicate with each other
C. cars that flow in a smooth stream of cars without colliding
D. cars without wheel that levitate an inch above the ground
E. industrial design of future cars, like this link:
http://www.designfax.net/cms/dfx/opens/article-view-dfx.php?nid=4&bid=197&et=featurearticle&pn=04
F. computer vision for cars, like these links:
http://boingboing.net/2012/10/25/ho...m_campaign=Feed:+boingboing/iBag+(Boing+Boing)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ILIM/projects/IL/smartHeadlight/
I am searching after more links about technologies that are related to car and also related to the subjects that I wrote in the main question, it can be things that now they are in the level of research or in startup companies and in the future they will be in the cars.​

Hi friends,
I really need your help, so if anyone here knows something about one of these things so I will glad if he can write in this thread his message response and / or links about these things.

You have asked for detailed information about a HUGE subject area. If I was doing this project I would use GOOGLE to search on all the subjects you listed.
Here are a few search terms, just for example:

Future car technologies
Intelligent transportation system
Unmanned ground vehicle
Vehicle infrastructure integration

Cheers,
Bobbywhy

I am excited to see your interest in researching technologies, devices and knowledge related to cars. The automotive industry is constantly evolving and there are always new advancements being made to improve the safety, efficiency, and overall performance of cars.

To address your project, I would like to provide some suggestions for technologies or devices that can be related to specific subjects you mentioned:

1. Small Motors: There are various types of small motors used in cars, such as electric motors for power windows, power seats, sunroof, and electric steering. These small motors are controlled by electronic control units (ECU) which receive signals from sensors and switches.

2. Industrial Design and Ergonomics: The design of a car has a significant impact on its performance and user experience. Technologies such as computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) are used to design and optimize the shape, size, and features of a car for better aerodynamics, safety, and comfort.

3. Materials Used in Cars: The materials used in cars play a crucial role in their performance and durability. Advanced materials such as carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-strength steel are being used in modern cars to reduce weight and improve fuel efficiency. Additionally, new materials and coatings are being developed to make cars more resistant to corrosion and wear.

4. Analysis of Mechanics Dynamics: Understanding the mechanics dynamics of a car is essential for its performance and safety. Technologies such as computer simulation and finite element analysis are used to analyze the structural integrity and performance of cars under different conditions.

5. Processors and Controllers: Modern cars are equipped with multiple processors and controllers to control various systems such as engine, transmission, brakes, and safety features. These processors use advanced algorithms and software to optimize the performance and efficiency of the car.

6. Sensors: Cars are equipped with various sensors such as cameras, radars, lidars, and ultrasonic sensors to gather information about the environment and the car itself. These sensors are used for features like adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and collision avoidance.

7. Computer Vision: Computer vision technologies are being used in cars for features like lane departure warning, pedestrian detection, and automatic emergency braking. These technologies use cameras and advanced algorithms to analyze images and detect potential hazards.

8. Control in Cars: With the advancement of technology, cars are becoming more autonomous. Technologies such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and self-parking are being developed

1. What is the latest technology being used in cars?

The latest technology being used in cars is artificial intelligence (AI), particularly in the form of autonomous driving features. This technology allows cars to analyze their surroundings and make decisions without human intervention.

2. What are some popular devices used in cars for safety?

Some popular devices used in cars for safety include automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, blind spot detection, and adaptive cruise control. These devices help prevent accidents and keep drivers and passengers safe on the road.

3. How does knowledge about hybrid or electric vehicles differ from traditional gasoline-powered cars?

Knowledge about hybrid or electric vehicles differs from traditional gasoline-powered cars in terms of their power source, maintenance requirements, and environmental impact. Hybrid and electric cars use electricity and gasoline or solely electricity, while traditional cars solely rely on gasoline. Additionally, hybrid and electric cars require less maintenance and have a lower carbon footprint.

4. Can technology in cars improve fuel efficiency?

Yes, technology in cars can improve fuel efficiency. For example, technologies such as start-stop systems, regenerative braking, and aerodynamic designs can help reduce fuel consumption and increase efficiency.

5. How does knowledge about car maintenance impact the longevity of a vehicle?

Knowledge about car maintenance is crucial for the longevity of a vehicle. Regular maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and tune-ups, can help prevent major issues and extend the lifespan of a car. Additionally, understanding warning signs and addressing them promptly can also contribute to a car's longevity.