was named "the worldīs most dangerous man". So being able to watch him
fight live and free is an awesome thing (probably once in a
lifetime...this stuff is alwaysss 50 bucks on ppv). Any1 else been
following the show?

pd
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
mapper
Apr7-05, 10:12 AM
P: 120
I have been watching it. I thought it was going to be ppv? Is it actually going to be on tv?
JasonRox
Apr7-05, 10:33 AM
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 2,327
Isn't the average of IQ of those who watch Spike TV something like...

(Shamrock's IQ)/ x = 50

Note: I know who Shamrock is... some crazy white guy who didn't make it in wrestling.

Poop-Loops
Apr10-05, 02:26 AM
P: 863
Ultimate Fighter

I'm bumping this old thread because the finale just ended and it was amazing. I didn't watch the series, just this last finale, and it was all recapped so it's all good. :) I'm glad both Griffin and Bonnar got contracts, they deserved them, although I think Bonnar should have won the fight.

PL
inha
Apr10-05, 01:39 PM
P: 576
nah. Bonnar took round 2 but Forest won 1 and 3 by a narrow margin. But then again I wouldn't have complained even if it had went the other way. Awesome fight anyway.
Florian had no business fighting a middleweight. He's a welterweight that could cut to lightweight. And it showed.
Shamrock showed once again why he's one of the most overrated fighters in the history of mma. I'd rather not see him fight ever again.

The broadcast was rediculous. About 20 minutes of fighting and 2 hours of self promotion and bull****?? Worse than the last UFC ppv which is bad.
mapper
Apr11-05, 10:12 AM
P: 120
Personaly I think Bonnar won rounds 2-3. It was an incredible fight though. Both are tough sons of *****es that will do well in the UFC.

Shamrock was great in his day, although i do agree a little overated but still a tough mofo back in his prime. Shamrock looked real old comming into this fight and left looking much older. I think its time for him to hang up his mitts. If you cant do the splits you probably shouldnt try kicking someone in the head that tall.
inha
Apr12-05, 09:25 AM
P: 576
Why do you two think Bonnar should have won? Round 3 was the decisive round and even though Bonnar landed some good shots Griffin's dominance in the clinch made him the winner in my eyes.

Register to reply