Uncovering the Mystery of Bracelets Claimed to Have "Special Energy"

In summary, the Q-Ray bracelet is a copper bracelet that is said to have special energy properties that can improve one's performance. There is no scientific evidence to support this claim, and some people believe that the bracelet is a scam.
Atomos
I see commercials for these every now and then. It is some metalic braclet that someone where that grants them some special energy or something. I cannot make out what exactly it does because the commercials are so damn vague. The commercials consist of people just saying how great the bracelet is and how it changed their life. Then they go into how some athletes wear them and so on...

I am very skpetical of a product that does not reveal the mechanism by which it does what it does, much less not revealing what it does at all.

Does anyone know about these? Is there any scientific evidence that backs up the ability of these bracelets to do whatever they do?

Physics news on Phys.org
Remember the copper bracelets that were suppose to do the same thing?

I've seen them worn by Ozzy Osbourne and former World's Strongest Man Bill Kazmeier. I've always heard they were bunk.

Get your QRay braclet, Today!

http://www.qray.com/"

I don't know about you, but I want in on this ionizing action! :rofl:

Traditional Oriental theories hold that there are two opposing forces – Yin and Yang – that flow through all living things. When these natural forces are blocked, you become unbalanced and unwell. When aligned, you perform at your peak.

The Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet is designed to balance your own bio-energy in order to promote better performance and bring about an overall sense of health and well-being the natural way.

Come on now, everone dig deep to help support this noble company, as they continue to use science to better our lives! :bugeye: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen this on tv before. I don't know anything about it, but it sounds like a scam. Is there any truth to the thing?

Edit: HOLY S$%^! 300 bucks! NO THANK YOU.

Ancient Theories
Traditional Oriental theories hold that there are two opposing forces – Yin and Yang – that flow through all living things. When these natural forces are blocked, you become unbalanced and unwell. When aligned, you perform at your peak.

The Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet is designed to balance your own bio-energy in order to promote better performance and bring about an overall sense of health and well-being the natural way.

OOOOOOOOOOH, so that's how they work. DUH! I forgot all about the bio-medical science of the Ying and the Yang. Stupid me.

Last edited:
This just goes to show that any commercial hack can suck money out of ignorant consumers.

We've had threads on this before. People will buy anything.

I agree. Can anyone show my any legitamate web-site(FDA, etc...) which shows any medical benefit? No.
Let's get real. What does a copper bracelet or magnets have to do with anything other than a scam?

This not FDA/quatum mechincs approved they be shut down

1. What is the "special energy" claimed to be in these bracelets?

The specific energy claimed to be in these bracelets can vary, but it is often described as having healing or balancing properties. Some claim that the bracelets contain energy from the earth or have been infused with specific frequencies.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support the claims of these bracelets?

Currently, there is no scientific evidence that supports the claims of these bracelets having "special energy" or healing properties. Many of these claims are based on pseudoscience and have not been scientifically tested or proven.

3. What materials are these bracelets made of?

The materials used to make these bracelets can vary, but they are often made of natural materials such as crystals, stones, or metals. Some may also be made of synthetic materials, but these would not have any effect on the supposed "special energy" of the bracelet.

4. Are there any potential risks to wearing these bracelets?

There are no known risks to wearing these bracelets, as they are typically made of harmless materials. However, it is important to note that relying on these bracelets for medical treatment or healing in place of proper medical care can be dangerous.

5. What is the most likely explanation for the reported effects of these bracelets?

The most likely explanation for the reported effects of these bracelets is the placebo effect. This means that people may feel a positive effect from wearing the bracelet because they believe in its healing properties, rather than any actual energy or healing power within the bracelet itself.