it's not just a question of atmosphere
there is also the matter of gravity - 1/3 gravity to be exact
so humans born on mars would develope into physiological freaks - extreme ectomorphs
(abmormally tall and thin) and unable to withstand Earth's gravity, since their bones would break...
have you ever actually tried it?
it's quite nice.. but every brand is different
it takes some experimentation to seperate the good from the not so good
but then not all meat is equal quality either
uh, no, it's not made up bull****
I only stated facts, if you refuse to accept the...
I think it's a miracle that Bureaucracies work at all
a true Monarchy is much more efficient in theory, a Monarch groomed from birth for the job of head of state with highly educated and trustworthy advisers to keep him or her well informed can effect legislation and policies instantly
the natural instinct to be fat?
it seems to be a Natural Instinct for humans to kill each other as well
so why not hunt humans for food?
you mean the death industries?
if people stopped using crack, crack dealers would be out of a job as well
soy meat tastes the same, so what's the...
humans have been conditioned over millennia to live within limits
the geometry of law, authority, architecture, religion, tradition and social structure
why do we do this? because those before us did, and we learned from them
can we break free of these limits - and step out of the...
the term 'beach party' was not meant to be taken in the literal sense
a major reason for the other 84% of the world living below the poverty level
is that they have so few resources
N. America and Europe have vast resources, since they account for most of the prime arable land of the...
this being the case - the richer nations should share far more of their resources with desperately poor nations, it's not very reasonable or humane to expect 84% of the world's population to just disappear or stop breeding so that the remaining 16% can sit back and enjoy their cosy beach party...
by current cosmology about 99% of the mass of the visible universe is unaccounted for (i.e. invisible) dark matter was invented (theorized) to make up for the missing mass
it's anyone's guess if dark matter exists, if the visible universe is 1% of the total universe, or just one of infinite...
I think the main point is not WHO is using the resources but the fact that
the world average is 5.25 Hectares of land per person per year
with only 1.7 hectares of land per person per year in existence on the planet for human use
which means that the USA, European Union, Japan, and other...
I think these 4 factors have to be concidered
1. which resources are actually needed - and which are desired
2. how much of these resources are consumed on average per person
3. what is the total population consuming these resources
4. how much arable land and living area is available...
yes, I do very strongly believe that reality has it's own independent existence
in my opinion, human exploration and discovery are completely subjective to human perception and philosophy - but these perceptions and philosophies never alter true reality, but only perceived reality...
true, Russia is not known for it's oranges
however isn't it possible that somewhere on earth exists all the right conditions
and natural resources to grow all the food needed and manufacture all the products needed by a modern society?