Recent content by Rishabh singh
-
Just want some guidance for my career😅
Yes sir.😁🙇- Rishabh singh
- Post #6
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
Just want some guidance for my career😅
I am in India and if it becomes possible for me to have enough scholarship then i can study abroad as my parents' income is not that much. Now i have to do a bachelors in physics and then masters. After that i will see which field of quantum mechanics i have to pursue. Thank you very much...- Rishabh singh
- Post #4
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
How useful is this if I want to begin programming?
Yeah that's True and I agree to this with all my heart. That's why i said using it to full potential.Its just a tool which can make mistakes but we humans are the ones who have to make it better.- Rishabh singh
- Post #28
- Forum: AI and Computer Science
-
How useful is this if I want to begin programming?
Yeah but as i said earlier we need to learn to use it effectively.AI is not enough to take over it is us human who have to use this tech at full extent.- Rishabh singh
- Post #26
- Forum: AI and Computer Science
-
How useful is this if I want to begin programming?
I think nowdays AI can program much better than any basic programmer and it is developing in this field pretty fast. So,maybe one should learn to use AI more and use it to program and make yourself better.- Rishabh singh
- Post #23
- Forum: AI and Computer Science
-
Just want some guidance for my career😅
TL;DR: I am a great enthusiast of quantum physics and its applications and I want to pursue phd in quantum mechanics so can people here please guide me and suggest some way on how to do it. And suggest some colleges and guidence on how to get there. I seek help here for my future and it will...- Rishabh singh
- Thread
- High school student
- Replies: 5
- Forum: STEM Academic Advising
-
I want to know all of the Universe
Thank you very much for your guiding. I will have to gather my crew from people of different fields while working hard to gain knowledge and with the help of them maybe I will be able understand and solve all the mysteries of this universe. And I think its not gonna be that easy but yeah as we...- Rishabh singh
- Post #3
- Forum: New Member Introductions
-
High School Are all particles in universe quantum entangled?
Thank you very much.- Rishabh singh
- Post #3
- Forum: Quantum Physics
-
High School Are all particles in universe quantum entangled?
If we look at the starting of the universe during big bang as a system. That system containing all the particles and energy must have a total spin. And therefore as it expanded,the particles must be quantum entangled as they were in same system of definite spin. Hence,when we measure any...- Rishabh singh
- Thread
- High school student Quantum basics
- Replies: 2
- Forum: Quantum Physics
-
I want to know all of the Universe
I am a high school student who has a dream of knowing all of universe. I love quantum physics and cosmology and aspire to study both and know everything from the quantum to cosmos. I want answers to the questions on starting of universe,baryon asymmetry, reason for dual nature,etc. And for that...- Rishabh singh
- Thread
- Replies: 2
- Forum: New Member Introductions