Want to Have Some Fun? Check Out This Website!

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the conversation discussed a website with various interactive features, with the strobe function standing out as particularly surprising and enjoyable. The conversation ended with a poem and a reference to a book on the speaker's knees.
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I had an unusual afternoon today, and had the time to goof off a bit. I found this site...the strobe function really surprised me...it's fun, but a lot of the others are too.

http://www.neave.com/" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The television one was funny... the whole weird diarrhea aerobics was really weird...

Yay! Asteroids!

Wow, that strobe was definitely interesting. Good stuff.

For some reason scrolling across the options reminded me of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind :smile:

lisab said:
I had an unusual afternoon today, and had the time to goof off a bit. I found this site...the strobe function really surprised me...it's fun, but a lot of the others are too.

http://www.neave.com/" [Broken]

Bookmarked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

I liked imagination and the planetarium (especially if you listen to the right song while playing with it).

In the Northern sky there is a winter swan
Made of enough bright stars to wish upon
And I am wishing for more than I dare say

I am sitting with a book upon my knees
Somewhere above me are sisters, the Pleides
Lyra rising, a winter tune to play

In the Northern sky there is a horse with wings
That flies away forever while a princess sings

I have no idea what you are talking about, Hal.

1. What does "having some time to spare" mean?

"Having some time to spare" means having a period of time that is not already allocated for any specific task or activity. It refers to having some extra time that can be used for something else.

2. Why is it important to have some time to spare?

Having some time to spare allows for flexibility in one's schedule and can be used to do things that are enjoyable or necessary. It can also reduce stress and prevent burnout by providing a break from constantly being busy.

3. How can I create more time to spare in my schedule?

One way to create more time to spare is to prioritize tasks and activities, and eliminate or delegate less important ones. Setting aside specific blocks of time for certain tasks and avoiding procrastination can also help create more spare time.

4. Is having some time to spare the same as being unproductive?

No, having some time to spare does not necessarily mean being unproductive. It simply means having some free time that can be used for various purposes such as relaxation, personal development, or completing tasks that have been put off.

5. Can having too much spare time be a bad thing?

Having too much spare time can potentially lead to boredom and lack of motivation. It is important to find a balance and use spare time effectively to avoid negative consequences. Additionally, having too much spare time may indicate a lack of structure or goals in one's life.