2011 Pascal Contest Discussion

In summary, the conversation was about discussing the 2011 Pascal Contest and seeking help with some of the problems. The participants also mentioned wanting to keep the conversation private.
Canada_Whiz
Seeing as the test day for the 2011 Pascal Contest was yesterday, let's discuss!
My answers:
B>E>C>B>A
A>B>D>E>C
E>D>A>C>A
D>A>C>E>D
D>C>B>A>C

Now I was not sure about problems 20,24, and 25
If anyone remembers the wording of the problems, can you please post them? In fact, can anyone post the wording to the last 6 questions?

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Canada_Whiz said:
Seeing as the test day for the 2011 Pascal Contest was yesterday, let's discuss!
My answers:
B>E>C>B>A
A>B>D>E>C
E>D>A>C>A
D>A>C>E>D
D>C>B>A>C

Now I was not sure about problems 20,24, and 25
If anyone remembers the wording of the problems, can you please post them? In fact, can anyone post the wording to the last 6 questions?

Thanks!

You didn't provide the details for the problems. What are the problems for #20, #24 and #25? Maybe, if you provide the details for these problems, I can assist you; otherwise, there seems to be no way for me to answer the questions.

Sorry.

Apparently Canada_Whiz wants this to be a private thread for those who took this test.

This thread is almost 20 months old.

What is the "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion"?

The "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion" is a forum where participants of the 2011 Pascal Contest can discuss the questions, solutions, and results of the contest.

Who can participate in the "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion"?

Anyone who participated in the 2011 Pascal Contest is welcome to join the discussion. This includes students, teachers, and other interested individuals.

What is the purpose of the "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion"?

The purpose of the discussion is to provide a platform for participants to share their thoughts and strategies on the questions of the 2011 Pascal Contest. It can also serve as a learning opportunity for others who may be interested in participating in future contests.

Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion"?

Yes, participants are expected to follow the general rules of respectful and courteous online communication. Any inappropriate or offensive language will not be tolerated.

Is the "2011 Pascal Contest Discussion" moderated?

Yes, the discussion is moderated by the organizers of the 2011 Pascal Contest. This is to ensure that all participants adhere to the rules and guidelines, and to maintain a productive and positive environment for discussion.