A Moment of Laughter: I Saw A Child Ride Into a Bin!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Disconnected
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Bin Moment
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
Disconnected
Gold Member
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I am bored.
Anything interesting going on for anyone around here?

I hope for great tales of wonder and adventure.

I am in the library procrastinating, so nothing too interesting here.

However, I did just see a small child who was learning how to ride his bike (his dad was excited and cheering) ride straight into a bin. Quite hilarious really.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
 
You can watch news bloopers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps there is a tale of wonder and adventure in the library?
 
cobalt124 said:
I could never be bored in a library.

It was the non-science library.
 
Look up some paradoxes on wiki or google and get your head thinkin..
 
Disconnected said:
It was the non-science library.

That makes it a bit trickier. If it was me, I'd start looking in History or Biographies. Failing that I'd just look around. There must be at least one interesting book. Or failing that there is a "most interesting" book.

fillipeano said:
Look up some paradoxes on wiki or google and get your head thinkin..

I couldn't do that in a big room full of books. I'd have to explore the books.