AAPT 2018 Summer Meeting-Washington DC (Jul 28-Aug 1, 2018)

  • Thread starter Thread starter robphy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Aapt Dc Summer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
7,530
Reaction score
3,056
The call for papers has been announced for
the AAPT 2018 Summer Meeting in Washington DC (Jul 28-Aug 1, 2018).
http://www.aapt.org/Conferences/sm2018/abstractsubpage.cfm .
Abstracts are due on Feb 21.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be attending this meeting.(Future meetings:
  • 2019 Winter Meeting, January 12-15 (Houston, Texas)
  • 2019 Summer Meeting, July 20-24 (Utah Valley Convention Center, Provo, Utah)
  • 2020 Winter Meeting, January 18-21 (Caribe Royale Hotel, Orlando, Florida)
  • 2020 Summer Meeting, July 18-22 (Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
robphy said:
(Jul 28-Aug 1, 2018)
oui, pretty much right when I get back from a planned vacation. I'd still consider going if I can successfully lobby for a comp'd ticket :biggrin:
 
I might be able to make it since I live in DC and have a butt-load of vacation that I can use. Maybe get work to pay the fees...
Even better, I can take the metro to within a block and walk to the meeting. Woohoo...