Abandoned refrigerator with bullet holes and disturbing graffiti

  • Thread starter Thread starter BicycleTree
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Practical
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
BicycleTree
Messages
519
Reaction score
0
Scary "Practical Joke"

I saw an old rusted refrigerator turned on its side, with its back facing me. On the up-facing right side of this appliance, in gray spray-paint stencil letters, the following words: God hates puppies.

Here now I was thinking of the Stephen King novel, It, wherein one psychopathic villain kills a dog by sealing it inside a refrigerator.

Then I noticed bullet holes in the rusted refrigerator's unpainted back (facing me).

With trepidation I moved around to the front of the refrigerator. The refrigerator's freezer door and main door were missing and nothing was inside but a few plastic shelves.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org


It is difficult to determine whether this is a deadly trap or not based on the information provided. While the presence of bullet holes and the mention of a scary novel may lead one to believe it is a dangerous situation, it is also possible that it could simply be a prank or a piece of art. It is important to always approach any unknown situation with caution and to assess the potential risks before taking any action. If you are unsure or uncomfortable, it is best to seek help or avoid the situation altogether.