Alaska lawmakers vote to subpoena Todd Palin

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
I didn't see this posted by anyone else, but I'm heading for bed.

It seems the probe into Palin's abuse of power has widened.

The abuse of power investigation against Sarah Palin, Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate, took a potentially ominous turn for her party on Friday when state lawmakers voted to subpoena her husband.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/palin_troopergate
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
I didn't see this posted by anyone else, but I'm heading for bed.

It seems the probe into Palin's abuse of power has widened.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/palin_troopergate

AP said:
Republican efforts to delay the probe until after the Nov. 4 election were thwarted when GOP State Sen. Charlie Huggins, who represents Palin's hometown of Wasilla, sided with Democrats. "Let's just get the facts on the table," said Huggins, who appeared in camouflage pants to vote during a break from moose hunting.

Now that is such a folksy image, I wish they had done that for the CNN cameras.

They dress up in combat camouflage to go shoot wild cows?

Precious.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Palin will be hurt by this. In fact ... she may even garner more support if the press keeps playing this out.

They dress up in combat camouflage to go shoot wild cows?
It's Alaska: They shoot lots of things.
 
castlegates said:
I don't think Palin will be hurt by this. In fact ... she may even garner more support if the press keeps playing this out.

No her ethical lapses are mounting.

Her vapid, inane claims to foreign policy experience because you can see Russia from an island in Alaska, is just too bizarre to even comprehend.

Palin is a yard plant that requires full shade. She withers in bright light. She only seems to flourish in a bed of fertilizer.