And he crashes a 1.5 million dollar Ferrari

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary: He'd only had it a week. :grumpy:Never heard of the guy either.. But i heard about Ferrari Enzo, and it's really a shame to crash one of those.. :(
Mk
http://www.voanews.com/english/Entertainment/2007-03-27-voa37.cfm [Broken]
Comedian Eddie Griffin crashed a Ferrari Enzo sportscar worth about $1.5 million practicing driving for a charity race. Who's laughing now?

...That's right, no body! OH MY GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Re-post. Old news. Totally 5 minutes ago. :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ah jeez! Delete it then! No use in merging!

Who The F*** is Eddie Griffin? Never heard of him.

Consider yourself lucky evo. Hes a terrible comedian.

Evo said:
I know, I never heard of him either.

Then again I guess the only black comedians I know are Chris Rock and... that other guy.

I guess Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphey count too. :smile: See! I know three!

Haha, it was someone else's car. I wonder how that conversation sounded. :cool:

I don't think he's been in many movies, just the 'deuce bigalow' ones as said in the article. Definitely not all that popular.

Mk said:
I know, I never heard of him either.

Then again I guess the only black comedians I know are Chris Rock and... that other guy.

I guess Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphey count too. :smile: See! I know three!

Oh come on! Is Cosby not considered black?

Cosby is too old school. Don't even try to mention Chicken Heart. Most people think Cosby got his start doing the Cosby Show.

Eddie Griffin is an OK comedian. He did "Undercover Brother" and "Deuce Bigalow." He's not great, but not bad.

It's a shame about the car. I wonder how that producer is going to explain that one to his insurance people.

FredGarvin said:
It's a shame about the car. I wonder how that producer is going to explain that one to his insurance people.
Insurance? If that car was insured at all, the insurance was surely voided the moment that an untrained driver took it onto a race track. :bugeye:

:cry: why do people do these things? Its almost as bad as that guy that totalled the veyron :cry:

I wish I had £750 000 to spend on a car to total.

Evo said:

Me neither. I guess he must be someone worth enough to put behind the wheel of a $1.5M car without training though. :rolleyes: I wonder if they just dock that from his pay, or what? :uhh: :rofl: I'm assuming he was okay?

His movies are terrible, but I think his standup comedy is actually quite good. Not good enough to be wrecking ferraris on any regular basis though...

Kurdt said:
Its almost as bad as that guy that totalled the veyron :cry:

What?:eek: Isn't one bad news enough? I just changed by wallpaper to a Veyron and you tell me this! Who was that &^#*!@$, anyway? :grumpy:

Kurdt said:
The guy was renting it for £20k a day from someone else.
That's some HEAVY rental fee!

That's a cool car. Never heard of it before. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds? Whoof!

FredGarvin said:
That's a cool car. Never heard of it before. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds? Whoof!

That's the most amazing car there is, powerwise, at least! ~1000bhp, if I remember correctly. And there is this whole episode of BBC's Top Gear where Jeremy drives this beast in a race against the other two presenters who use air, sea, train, etc. to reach from one point in Europe to somewhere in London.

And here's the Top Gear episode
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/production_notes/veyron.shtml [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
neutrino said:
Those pictures make me sick! I hope he crashed it after renting it MANY times.

He'd only had it a week. :grumpy:

Never heard of the guy either.. But i heard about Ferrari Enzo, and it's really a shame to crash one of those.. :(

1. What caused the Ferrari to crash?

The cause of the Ferrari crash could be due to a variety of factors, such as driver error, mechanical failure, or road conditions. It would require further investigation to determine the exact cause.

2. How fast was the Ferrari going at the time of the crash?

The speed at which the Ferrari was traveling at the time of the crash would need to be measured through data analysis and reconstruction of the accident. It is not possible to determine the exact speed without this information.

3. Was anyone injured in the crash?

Without any further context, it is impossible to determine if anyone was injured in the Ferrari crash. It would depend on the severity of the accident and the safety measures in place at the time.

4. Can the Ferrari be repaired after the crash?

The extent of the damage to the Ferrari would need to be assessed by a professional mechanic. Depending on the severity of the crash and the availability of parts, it may be possible to repair the Ferrari. However, it may also be deemed a total loss.

5. How common are Ferrari crashes?

Ferrari crashes are not very common, as they are high-performance vehicles that are often driven carefully and by experienced drivers. However, accidents can happen due to various factors, just like with any other type of car.