Andy Rooney, 60 Minutes commentator, dies at 92

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Rip
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
turbo
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
3,181
Reaction score
57
Always entertaining, IMO.

http://news.yahoo.com/andy-rooney-wry-60-minutes-commentator-dies-133038061.html
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't know he was a mortal.
A sad day, I enjoyed his musings very much.
 
Sorry to hear it. Now what am I going to do with all these paper clips?
 
"A Few Minutes With Andy Rooney" then he dies a month later. :cry:

RIP Andy.
 
I made sure to watch his farewell show. He said he thought about death a lot and he didn't want to die.

What an incredibly funny, witty man. I always loved watching him.

So sad, he will be missed.
 
Wow, he just retired weeks ago, so sad, never had a chance to enjoy himself, will miss your bushy eyebrows... and your funny wit...

Rhody...
 
It is a very sad day for US.
After all, who is there now to monitor the shrinking size of Mars Bars??
 
Typical Andy Rooney. :-p



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PO7nyyLn0
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
Typical Andy Rooney. :-p



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PO7nyyLn0

Priceless. :approve:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rhody said:
Wow, he just retired weeks ago, so sad, never had a chance to enjoy himself, will miss your bushy eyebrows... and your funny wit...

Rhody...

Now THATs a <inappropriate adjective deleted> statement if I ever heard one. He loved life and loved his job and didn't want to retire.